Who Is Eligible?
- Live within our service areas: Antelope Valley, Ridgecrest, San Fernando Valley, Santa Clarita Valley.
- Have a life-threatening illness and seek medical, spiritual, psychological and personal support.
Who Provides The Care?
- Skilled nurses, who are trained specifically to deal with pain, symptom management, available 24 hours a day.
- Social Workers, who offer counseling, and are good resources for community services.
- Certified Home Health Aides & Homemakers.
- Chaplains to provide spiritual support for the patient and their families, if needed.
- Volunteers, to provide assistance, through visits, letter writing, reading, or shopping, if needed.
- Bereavement services are part of the services and provide an organized program for the family for up to a year following the death of patient.
- Basic medical equipment, supplies and medications related to the hospice diagnosis are included with the services.
We believe in providing the highest quality of care with compassion.
We service the areas of Antelope Valley, Ridgecrest, San Fernando Valley, Santa Clarita Valley.
43845 10th Street West
Lancaster, CA 93534
© 2018 Oasis Hospice