- Skilled nurses, who are trained specifically to deal with pain, symptom management, available 24 hours a day.
- Social Workers, who offer counseling, and are good resources for community services.
- Certified Home Health Aides & Homemakers.
- Chaplains to provide spiritual support for the patient and their families, if needed.
- Volunteers, to provide assistance, through visits, letter writing, reading, or shopping, if needed.
- Bereavement services are part of the services and provide an organized program for the family for up to a year following the death of patient.
- Basic medical equipment, supplies and medications related to the hospice diagnosis are included with the services.
Maecenas eu placerat ante. Fusce ut neque justo, aliquet enim. In hac habitasse platea aumst. Nullam commodo au erat.
© 2016 Maker Pty Ltd.